- Screen Colours:
- Black & Yellow
All photographs were taken by Lady Mary Douglas-Hamilton between 1912 - 1913, © National Trust for Scotland, Brodick Castle. Detective work carried out by Brian Boon. The cricket club was situated behind the 'council houses' on the Framlingham road. The thatched round house on the Fram road can be seen in the background of some of the photos.